Summary of Key Learnings
- Learn the core concepts of an object‐oriented programming language (Java)
- Develop programming skills by building Native Android Mobile Apps
- Implement your applications
- Unit 1: Setup android development & Android Basics
- Java Basics and IDE setup Eclipse/Android Studio
- Hello World App, project structure and resources directory.
- Activity Class,Manifest file, Intents and Permission, Fragments,Layout
- Objective: Knowing Basics of android and becoming familiar with Development IDE
- Unit 2: Android widgets
- Basic UI Component and Ui Properties
- Radio Button
- Listview and Adapter and View Holder Pattern
- Gridview and adapter
- Listview with custom Adapter
- GridView with Custom Adapter
- View Pager
- Progress bar
- Unit 3: Desing User Interface
- Using Font Icons.
- Review week one, Two and Git Basics
- Assignment: Survey App using different UI component /Listing Popular Programming language / Shopping List Task App
- Unit 13: Paypal SDK
- Introduction about Paypal
- Implement Paypal SDK & connect with API
- Unit 14 & 15: Google GCM
- Google plus Login.
- Push Notification using Google GCM/ Parse.com
- How and what you need know to publish App.
- Final Project
- Create a Final Android Application and publish to Google Play and Openshift
This Site is not longer Available